- Our proposal was rejected. Could you send us specific comments concerning our proposal?
Refer to Article 2.5 of the published Guidelines.
- My proposal was rejected. Can you let me know the scores of the selected projects?
The scores awarded for the different evaluation criteria are communicated only to unsuccessful
Applicants in order to help them improve their proposals for potential future submissions. If the
rejection is due to administrative matters, assessment is not carried out.
- When will we be notified whether our Full Application was successfully evaluated?
Refer to Article 2.5.2 of the published Guidelines
- Are the results of the Calls for Proposals published?
The results of each Call for Proposals are published on each specific EuroMed Youth Unit website.
- Is there a realistic chance that our reserve-listed proposal will still obtain funding?
Unfortunately we are unable to give you an indication concerning the probability of a reserve-listed
proposal eventually obtaining funding.
While the Evaluation Committee is responsible for recommending the reserve list, it has no
involvement in the contractualisation process and therefore cannot predict the potential future
availability of funds that could be transferred to reserve-listed proposals.